The Canyon Dancer Bar Harness 2 solves the problem of transporting your motorcycle safely. The Bar Harness gives you a place to attach your tie-downs that won't scratch your paint or interfere with the bodywork. Quick to install, the cups are made to fit over all sizes of handlebar grips, including heated grips. The cups are closed on one end to keep the harness in place, so they won't wiggle down the bars during transport. When you need to move your ride, rely on the Canyon Dancer Bar Harness II for the job.
- Features a glass filled injection molded polycarbonate "cup" with steel lay-in that replaces the old handlebar cuff
- Cross straps are held further away from switch
- Cups eliminate possible damage to soft grips and hold the cross straps further out on the bars to clear a wider variety of fairing
- Cups are sized to fit the fattest grips in the industry
- Steel D-ring lat-ins prevent losses even after many years of weather and abuse begin to weaken the polycarbonate cup
- Heavier thread with more stitches for greater strength
Short- 28inch Max
Sport/Standard- 32inch Max
X-Wide- 36inch Max
XX-Wide- 40inch Max
Note: Inches listed in size options represent the maximum handlebar width measured from end to end.