Bel-Ray Lubricants are all mixed and made right here in the USA. We highly recommend them here at SSB and they are the oil that we personally use! It is the best of the best.
Give your bike the protection it deserves with a name that has a long and respected history of providing riders with high-quality lubricants.
- Exclusive Bel-Ray anti-wear chemistry reduces bearing and valve train wear and keeps pistons and rings from scuffing
- Low-volatility base oils to minimize consumption
- Cleans deposits and reduces sludge and varnishes
- Lowers temperatures and minimizes deposit formation for cleaner and cooler running engine
- Bel-Ray's additive chemistry, high-viscosity index, low-volatility petroleum base oils and oxidation stability provide added wear protection for increased engine reliability
- Provides excellent low-cost lubrication performance and engine protection
- Exceeds API SM/JASO MA2 specifications
(If you are unsure what weight or grade oil to use in your bike please contact us and we can answer all questions!)